[Gmsh] Zoom keyboard command?

Richard Crozier r.c.crozier at sms.ed.ac.uk
Tue Jul 27 15:11:09 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm a new gmsh/getdp user and have a query about zooming in the gmsh
interactive GUI. Basically I would like to know if there is a keyboard
shortcut to zoom in and out as I find the mouse actions a bit fiddly
sometimes, especially when I'm trying to use a laptop trackpad!

If there is no shortcut for this, can I suggest one is introduced
whenever the developers get a chance? I suggest the plus and minus keys
for example, or perhaps shift and the arrow keys (although I would
actually prefer it if you could pan and rotate with the arrow keys by
holding shift and CTRL respectively).

Anyway, thanks for all your efforts, it seems like a really cool program
from my initial attempts to use it!

Thanks,

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.