[Gmsh] importing/merging geometries

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Tue Mar 22 16:59:25 CET 2011

Hi Bart,

Gmsh already use the OpenCascade library to import STEP files, which is the format we recommend (instead of IGES).

To build your geometry, you can try Salome ( http://salome-platform.org/ ), which also use OpenCascade.

You can test it easily with a Live DVD : http://caelinux.com/CMS/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=49&Itemid=40

Regards,

Dave