[Gmsh] Can't manage to see post-processing

Baptiste Morin baptistemorin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:58:34 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I don't manage to observe the temperature evolution in my file whereas other
users in my laboratory succeed. I think it's an issue linked with the
options I may have check/unchecked but I have try almost all options since 2
days and the problem is still here :(

The file is a .msh which represents a heat sink in 2D or 3D, depending on
the simulations I have launched. It works fine for my collegues but not for
me, have you got an idea where am I be wrong ?

I work on the latest Macbook Pro 13" with core i5 and with Snow Leopard
10.6.8. I have tried to uninstall then install gmsh via macports or via the
dmg file but nothing changed. One of my collegue has also this Macbook and
it works for him. I have joined a screen shot of the result while it was
working, now I juste see the mesh and the bar temperature at the bottom but
never the blue in the mesh at the begining and the red while the step time
is increasing. I am in my last internship week and hope the issue will be
soon fixed.

Best regards

--
*MORIN Baptiste*