[Gmsh] gmsh and deal.ii

gmsh at praveen.e4ward.com gmsh at praveen.e4ward.com
Thu Sep 15 08:51:36 CEST 2011

For 2-d grids, the normal (which is in the third direction) may not be
oriented in the same direction for all cells. The vertex ordering may be cw
for some cells and ccw for others. You can check this by showing the
normals. See this thread

http://www.geuz.org/pipermail/gmsh/2011/006213.html

praveen