[Gmsh] Tutorial for Post-Process using gmsh 2.5

jmb jmb365 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 03:13:38 CEST 2011

Hello,

Would somebody recommend a good tutorial for learning how to post
process CodeAster result files using gmsh, please?

I have tried various ways and I get nothing when I import a CodeAster
Ver_11+ MED file.  Is this because gmsh cannot open the Med3 format?  If
so is there an upgraded version of gmsh available; or in the development
stages as a daily snapshot that one can attempt at compiling?  I am
using Ubuntu Jaunty (and Lucid) in a 64bit OS.

I am not sure of the post processing capabilities (accuracy) of the
latest version of Salome_6.3.1 and would like another means of verifying
the results. Thanks.

Regards, JMB