[Gmsh] meshing cylinder separately

Ruth V. Sabariego r.sabariego at ulg.ac.be
Fri Dec 2 11:45:34 CET 2011

As Geordie suggested, you still have to split the file, i.e.  a file per physical surface you want in your mesh.
The GUI will keep on showing the whole mesh but what you get in the msh file is just the elements corresponding to the physical regions.

Ruth

--
Dr. Ir. Ruth V. Sabariego
University of Liege, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science,