[Gmsh] converting triangles to quadrangles mesh

Cristóbal Bertoglio B. cabertog at ing.puc.cl
Thu Jan 26 10:06:55 CET 2012

Hi

I'd like to convert a fully triangle mesh (constructed elsewhere and
merged into gmsh) to quadrangles, see attached sample files. However,
it generates some triangles. I tried putting the angle in recombine
equal to 90.0, but it doesn't change nothing neither. I'm using
algorithm 1.

I read that in the latest version of gmsh (2.5.1) it should be done by
default, however I don't know how to get it ...  I'm using the
downloadable version 2.5.0.

It is a way to do it in the 2.5.0 ? or how can I get the 2.5.1 ?

Thanks in advance,

sincerely,

Cristobal.