[Gmsh] anisostropic meshing / bamg algorithm

Martin Vymazal martin.vymazal at vki.ac.be
Thu Feb 16 12:16:32 CET 2012

Hello Matthias,

 you can use the bamg algorithm by calling 'gmsh -2 -algo bamg my_file.geo'
from command line. For 3d anisotropic mesh, you do the same with '-3 -algo
mmg3d'.

You need to supply a mesh size field which will tell the anisotropic algorithm
in which direction to refine the mesh.

Best regards,

   Martin Vymazal