[Gmsh] handling stp file (example attached)

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Fri Feb 17 07:31:03 CET 2012

Hi,

"Coherence" only applies to native .geo models. Geometry.OCCSewFaces seems to repair your open cascade model:

=====
Mesh.CharacteristicLengthFactor=0.25;
Mesh.Algorithm=1; // 2D mesh algorithm  (1) MeshAdapt (default)(5) Delaunay (6) Frontal
Mesh.ElementOrder=1; // 1=linear elements, N (<6) = elements of higher order
Geometry.OCCSewFaces = 1;

Merge "Volume1.STEP";
=====