[Gmsh] handling stp file (example attached)

Sangpil Yoon kidariyoon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:53:28 CET 2012

 Oh....Thanks for your input....
i thought i read all options in the manual, but clearly i did not.

"Geometry.OCCSewFaces=1" worked partially.....
in some other tests, i still have duplicated nodes..

my question now is that how to use "Coherence Mesh"

i now know "Coherence" only works for generic .geo file.

once i generate mesh, though, if i have duplicate nodes, i should be able
to clear it with  "Coherence Mesh" command.

Could you please make some comments on it?

how about all gmsh experts here?
is there someone who has some experience on the issue?

as always thank YOU very much well in advance.