[Gmsh] FSI Meshes with variable boundary layer

Paolo Tricerri paolotricerri at gmail.com
Fri May 25 10:55:44 CEST 2012

Good morning,

I am writing you in order to get some hints on how to solve a problem I am
facing.

I am interested in FSI simulations for the cardiovascular system,
particularly for the aortic arch. I am also interested in using fluid
meshes with boundary layer of variable thickness. The thickness of the BL
would be a function of the vessel lumen radius through a power relation
(i.e. \alpha * r ^\beta). I have seen, on the wiki of gmsh, an example for
FSI meshes with BL but with constant thickness. How should the code be
changed in order to get this?

I appreciate your help and I thank you in advance.

Have a nice day,

Paolo