[Gmsh] mixing lines and circles impossible ?

Julien Derr julien.derr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:41:28 CET 2013

Dear all,

I am new to gmsh, and I cannot understand what this error means :

 ** On entry to DGESVD parameter number  6 had an illegal value

I read on your mailing list that it has to see with tolerance ?

My goal is to have a simple mesh in shape of rectangle with two half
circles at each tip.
I had a working mesh for a circle, so I just inserted the lines, and
now it doesn't work.

 Is it impossible to mix lines and circles ?

I just modified the script that I found here
(http://noiceinmyscotchplease.blogspot.fr/2011/12/mesh-generation-using-gmsh.html)
to add a spherical cap on the top of the outside boundary, and I get
this error. I attach the file, if you have the time to look at it!

thanks,

Julien