[Gmsh] Small dimension objects from CAD software - mesh generation problem

Jean-François Remacle jean-francois.remacle at uclouvain.be
Mon Mar 18 17:15:41 CET 2013

Hi,

I do not know if it is really wanted, but your mesh size cl3 is very small, which makes
the plane under the electrodes extremely finely meshed. I have changed it ti 1 mm.

Second, the plane that is drawn on the electrodes is the same as the one where the electrodes are.
Is it normal ? If not, I have created 3 surfaces and this is what I get

Le 18 mars 2013 à 11:02, Matija Mraovic <matija.mraovic at guest.arnes.si> a écrit :

> <extruded.geo>

Prof. Jean-Francois Remacle
Universite catholique de Louvain (UCL)
Ecole Polytechnique de Louvain (EPL) - Louvain School of Engineering
Institute of Mechanics, Materials and Civil Engineering (iMMC)
Center for Systems Engineering and Applied Mechanics (CESAME)
Tel : +32-10-472352 -- Mobile : +32-473-909930