[Gmsh] Embed surface in volume?

David Bernstein david.bernstein at meliortechnology.com
Mon May 13 22:16:57 CEST 2013

I understand that Gmsh does not have this capability at present (i.e., create a volume mesh with a prescribed surface in the interior that the mesh respects).  Is this something that might be implemented any time soon?  In particular I would like to embed a Compound Surface in a volume and create a tetrahedral mesh for the volume that includes the surface (which would be remeshed along the way).

Thanks,
Dave
--

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for
the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended