[Gmsh] Dimensions in Gmsh & 3th parties software ...

Cris G schroedinger.cat.is.not.here at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:52:58 CEST 2013

Thank you very much Felipe for the very fast and precise answer.

For the record: I have checked the "Overall domain bounding box" line after
running the checkMesh application and I realized that the coordinates are
of the order of thousands (thereby I have concluded that the channel height
H is indeed considered as 1186.84 m).

Hence, I will re-scale the coordinates by trying both solutions of the
given thread on CFD-online forum.

Cheers,
Cris