[Gmsh] remeshing using cubic maps

David Bernstein david.bernstein at meliortechnology.com
Thu Jun 13 02:07:34 CEST 2013

I have a similar question regarding remeshing of closed surfaces such as 2-spheres.  Try attached .geo file, for me it fails saying it cannot find "multiscalePARTS.msh".

Dave

--

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for
the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended