[Gmsh] remeshing using cubic maps

David Bernstein david.bernstein at meliortechnology.com
Thu Jun 13 18:35:51 CEST 2013

Sorry, just a follow up on this.  I looked at the code and what seems to fail is that it can't *open* multiscalePARTS.msh for writing in the first place.  I'm guessing this is a permissions issue with the directory that gmsh is attempting to create the file in. I'm working on a mac, os 10.8 and it may be trying to create the file in the Applications directory where the Gmsh executable is.  On an ubuntu machine the file does get opened and written but unfortunately the meshing fails for another reason.

Dave

--

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for
the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended