[Gmsh] Deleting elements

Kiran Chandra kiranchandra687 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 08:06:26 CEST 2013

Dear Dr. Rene Schneider,

Thanks for the reply. I tried the physical volume but could you please tell
me if it is possible to start the node numbering and the element numbering
in the exported mesh from 1. If I created the 3D mesh from extrusion, the
physical volume exports only the volume elements but the numbering does not
start from 1.
I use my own code for the analysis and I dont want to do much preprocessing
myself if it is possible from within gmsh.

thanks
regards
Kiran