[Gmsh] Gmsh with Occ shapes

eren adak erad03 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 11:25:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to use gmsh as a mesh framework on my MFC MDI app.

following statement works and i can open all files in tutorial directory

m->readGEO("C:/Users/Anonymous/Desktop/gmsh-svn-Windows64-dynamic/gmsh-2.7.2-dynamic-svn-Windows/tutorial/t5.geo");

but when i try to open .brep files with the following statement nothing
happens

m->readOCCBREP( "C:/Users/Anonymous/Desktop/aFile.brep" );

i tried to check the same .brep file in gmsh. It works without any problem.

Which statements should be used to open .brep files ?

P.S

I built gmsh in visual studio 2010 , win64 with OpenCascade support, and i
use OCC to create .brep files.

I  used mainOCC in api demos same thing happens there as well, can't open
.brep files.

Best regards