[Gmsh] force scalar, visibility

Luca Dall'Olio luca.dallolio at alneos.fr
Fri Sep 6 20:25:29 CEST 2013

Hi Christophe,

This is exactly what I needed, thank you very much indeed!!
The field is constant in the physical group I indicated, I should also have
added other Physical groups (you can see it in the attached capture if you
wish), but what I really missed was the "Min/Max" buttons and the "Custom"
Range, so my problem is now solved!

Thank you again, have a nice weekend :-)

Luca