[Gmsh] python4gmsh

Trevor Strickler trevor.strickler at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 19:41:07 CEST 2013

Hi Nico,

This is very good. I had been wanting to create something similar so that I
could define curves based upon beginning and ending trajectories AND total
arc length, but I was feeling too lazy to write all the necessary low level
functions to build the more complicated ones...now I have a great starting
point for that, in addition to the higher level geometry functions you
created.

I will post my functions here if I finish them.

Thanks and cheers,

Trevor