[Gmsh] Parametric Description of Higher Order Curvilinear Tetrahedra generated by gush ?

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
Tue Nov 12 13:17:22 CET 2013

Dear Matthia,thanks, in fact, I had a look at this.
What I do need is the parametric description of the curvilinear tets.

Probably, I should look for this bit of information directly in the source code ?

Greetings, Benedikt

Dr. sc. techn. Benedikt Oswald - first engineer - LSPR AG - phone - +41 43 366 90 74
Technoparkstrasse 1, CH-8005 Zürich, benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
"Passion is required for any great work, and for the Revolution passion and audacity are required in big doses."
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, Letter to his parents.