[Gmsh] Visualize element data

corra85 at tiscali.it corra85 at tiscali.it
Wed Nov 13 11:34:04 CET 2013

Dear all,

Thank you for openly sharing GMSH with the community.
I'd like to visualize element data as contour, for instance file
"view5.msh" provided in the "tutorial" directory of the installation
package. I cannot do that and what I see is reported in the attached
screenshot. Incidentally, the range 0.566-0.566 does not correspond to
any of the data written into the file.

Can anyone please explain me
how (if possible) to see element data (or element node data) as contour
in the element?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Corrado

Invita i tuoi amici e Tiscali ti premia! Il consiglio di un amico vale
più di uno spot in TV. Per ogni nuovo abbonato 30 € di premio per te e
per lui! Un amico al mese e parli e navighi sempre gratis
http://freelosophy.tiscali.it/ [1]

Links:
------
[1]