[Gmsh] program to convert plane faces coordinates (x, y, z) in a 3D domain into a geo file

Juvénal Dufaur jdufaur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 15:37:21 CET 2013

Hello,

I am not on the user's mailing list yet, this is an email to the developers
of gmsh.

The gmsh, options, plugins,GHHS is great and very useful for converting x,y
coordinates into gmsh format (geo file).

Lately I had to do the same with plane faces in a 3D domain, and the tool
above wasn't working very well and crashing gmsh.

I have created a matlab function which does this job: converting
coordinates (x,y,z) of plane faces in a 3D space into a geo file.

If you are interested in this, please let me know and I will kindly give it
to you.

All the best,