[Gmsh] Simple file with two intersecting rectangles

David Bernstein David.Bernstein at meliorinnovations.com
Tue Sep 30 08:27:45 CEST 2014

Hi Everyone, For the life of me I can’t figure out what is wrong with the attached geo file.  It is a very simple geometry with two intersecting rectangles that share one embedded line.  I’m using Gmsh 2.8.5 on OSX.  If anyone has time to take a look at it I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks,
Dave Bernstein
Melior Innovations

This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Section 2510-2521 and may be legally privileged. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the original sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the telephone number provided above and delete/trash the original message from your system. Thank you for your assistance. The information contained herein is confidential information provided only for the use of the individual or entity for whom it was intended. If the reader of this message received it in error, is not the intended recipient, or if an attachment is made in error, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.