[Gmsh] 2D mesh error message

Yao-Cheng yaocheng2010 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:59:34 CET 2015

Hi Mikhaul,

My mistake. I'm trying different settings to fix that actually. The original geo file indeed has lc=1 but still fails. I have also tried lc=0.1 0.5.

I know it's ok if I have only 1 line or even 10k lines. But in my situation, I probably need to have up to 1 million lines. Any suggestion?

Thank you.

Best,
YC