[Gmsh] Inquiry about possibility of using gmsh

Arkadiusz Justyna 193504 193504 at edu.p.lodz.pl
Tue Jul 28 22:49:36 CEST 2015

Dear Sir,

my name is Arkadiusz Justyna and I am a final year student of civil
engineering at the Lodz University of Technology (Poland). Part of my
master's thesis is the implementation of the program based on the finite
element method. The program calculates the stress state of thin plate.
This project is also a research and development project of the
University and commercial company. Therefore, I would like to ask about
the possibility of using executable gmsh.exe for automatic mesh
generation? If you need any further information, please do not hesitate
to contact me. I would be most grateful if you could look into this
matter as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,
Arkadiusz Justyna BSc Eng