[Gmsh] Inquiry about possibility of using gmsh

Jose A. Abell M. jaabell at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jul 28 23:59:14 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm not Christophe, but the code is open-source and freely available over
the web and is licensed under GPL . That means you can just use it, even
modify ir, without asking for further permission. Also there are no
warranties.

Make sure you cite him though!

Gmsh

   - C. Geuzaine and J.-F. Remacle. *Gmsh: a three-dimensional finite
   element mesh generator with built-in pre- and post-processing facilities
   <http://geuz.org/gmsh/doc/preprints/gmsh_paper_preprint.pdf>*.
   International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering 79(11), pp.
   1309-1331, 2009.

--

José Abell
*PhD Candidate*