[Gmsh] GMSH and MED compilation in Cygwin environment

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Wed Sep 30 18:34:35 CEST 2015

Hi Pierre,

The official Gmsh version for Windows is compiled with the MinGW compiler toolchain (gcc 4.5.3), using a Cygwin shell. I don't quite remember what I had to modify in MED to make it compile... I've put the full archive of the sources I used here:

http://geuz.org/gmsh/beta/med-3.0.6_gmsh_win64.tgz

Christophe