[Gmsh] Fwd: meshing higher order elements on compound surfaces fail

postanmichel at yahoo.com postanmichel at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 19:54:15 CET 2015

Dear Gmsh developers and users,
I found out that my issue below is already an accepted defect (#244):
Compound surface and high order mesh segmentation fault.

I think that the compound feature is a great tool to get high quality
meshes and would appreciate if it could be used for second order elements!

Is there any information about it? Any work-around available to use
compound surfaces in combination with second order tets?

Thank you and kind regards
Michael