[Gmsh] Gmsh as Socket Server for Java Socket Client

"José M. Sancho" jose.sancho at upm.es
Sun Jan 24 11:55:35 CET 2016

Hi,

We are using successfully Gmsh with our C++ solver through sockets using the well proven GmshSocket.h  header.

Now we are trying to write a demo solver in Java. We have no problem writing a standalone SocketServer and SocketClient in Java.

Can someone please suggest how to.

Only basic interface example is needed, e.g. how to send  Start, Stop and ParseString commands to Gmsh Server.

I remember how useful was for us, ten years ago, the interactive.cpp example that now is source distribution.

Thanks in advance.

José. M. Sancho
UPM Spain