[Gmsh] zoom fit in gmsh gui

Bernd Hahnebach gmsh at b75.ch
Wed Jan 27 13:12:23 CET 2016

Hi Christophe,
thanks for the informations. The culprit was some other. If I close
GMSH GUI it works very well, but if I open some model change the view
to some isometric, may be zoom in and out a bit, than open another
model by the GUI (I assume the other is closed, Is it really closed ?)
in some cases the viewport is not fit. Nothing is shown on screen. But
only in some cases.

Attached the files I was playing with, in case someone is interested.

But as I wrote closing GMSH GUI and reopen it works like a charm.

Bernd

Zitat von cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be: