[Gmsh] Patch: added export menu

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Fri Mar 11 22:20:01 CET 2016

Hi Rui,

Thanks for the proposed patch. I thing the "File->Save As" menu should actually be replaced completely with "File->Export", as we currently never save the model (.geo) file with Gmsh (since it's created on the fly), and we only save (export) representations of the model (meshes, images, etc.) which can not be read back and produce the current state.

Maybe file a bug with the idea so we won't forget?

Christophe