[Gmsh] Use a previously constructed .msh as a surface

Matt Covalt mcovalt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:36:18 CEST 2016

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks much for the reply. This would be very helpful. Does the software
examine the nodes in each element, connect lines to the three nodes, create
a plane surface for each triangular line loop, and create a surface loop
for all the triangular plane surfaces?

This was a method I was considering, but was unsure how successful meshing
this complex geometry would be. When remeshing this geometry, what
parameters do you pass to Gmsh?

Matt