[Gmsh] mesh I/O in memory?

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 01:36:34 CEST 2016

Hi David,

Thanks for pointing that out to me.

If I see correctly, onelab isn't installable via pip or apt. As such, I
won't be able to use it unless I prepare myself for a ton of support on how
to install onelab. Too bad the functionality isn't part of Gmsh itself.

Anyhow, I might look into bundling onelab for Debian in the future.

Cheers,
Nico