[Gmsh] menu bar disappeared for gmsh 2.12.0

王欣 wangxin121926 at 163.com
Mon Aug 1 11:23:54 CEST 2016

Dear sir:
         I have used Gmsh for some time. Gmsh provided a lot of convidience in my work. I have learned a lot.
        However, the menu bar disappeared recently.The button of "file", "tools" and "windows" disappeared. Thus, I couldn't check results with options in "tools".
        Would you tell me the resolve methods? How to make the menu bar appear again?
        I'm really appreciating your work and  I’m looking forward to your reply! Thanks a lot!

        Best wishes!
        Xin
       2016.8.1

       This is the screenshot now.

The operation interface of Gmsh before is like this.