[Gmsh] STL remeshing and mesh refinement at defined points in gmsh

Eligiusz Postek ewpostek at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 12 22:33:45 CET 2016

Hi, I do sometimes
such a thing like this:
1) I create a "skin" - with finite elements
2) I convert the triangles into the geometry
3) I convert a volume mesh

An examples is in the attachement,
best regards
Elek

--
Dr Eligiusz Postek, MSc., PhD., DSc.
Department of Computational Science

ul. Pawinskiego 5B, 02-106 Warsaw, Poland
tel. +48 22 827 46 92
mob. +48 785 385 496