[Gmsh] Python parallel loading

G. D. McBain gdmcbain at protonmail.com
Tue Dec 20 01:26:06 CET 2016

This package clearly does not meet my needs. It's just a geometry creation tool which uses gmsh through a system call. It generates a mesh and open it using meshio (another package from the same dev) which does not keep physical nor partition tags. I need both.

I have a fork of MeshIO that keeps physical tags and partitions.

https://github.com/gdmcbain/meshio/tree/gmsh-element-tags

It doesn't use mpi4py though.

------