[Gmsh] Creating a spherical hole inside a volume [Files attached for testing]

DILASSER Guillaume Guillaume.DILASSER at cea.fr
Fri Mar 17 11:13:25 CET 2017

Hello,

Unfortunately, Gmsh is fairly limited when it comes to operations like computing intersections<http://gmsh.info/doc/texinfo/gmsh.html#and-what-Gmsh-is-not-so-good-at>. However, you might be able to do something using the OpenCascade factory included in the latest nigthly build. You can download it from gsmh.info<http://gmsh.info/>, under the download paragraph, just under the “Development version” mention. For example, you might want to have a look at the Boolean.geo exemple here<https://onelab.info/svn/gmsh/trunk/demos/boolean/> and there few examples on how to import geometry from files (they will only work with the nightly, ID & password = gmsh). Hoping that will be helpful,

Faithfully Yours,

Guillaume DILASSER
Doctorant SACM / LEAS
CEA - Centre de Saclay - Bât.123 - PC 319c
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex - France -

guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr<mailto:guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr>