[Gmsh] boolean partitioning

andrew armitatz at gmail.com
Wed May 3 00:25:33 CEST 2017

thank you for your reply,

I have found an another way to import a brep file. However I can't
understand how the characteristic sizes are applied. I want to apply a more
dense mesh around the internal surfaces without the cost of a field
command.

However no matter how I apply the internal sizes I can't get a good mesh.
Is there a way to achieve a more dense mesh by using characteristic
commands only?

kind regards

Andrew tsiantis