[Gmsh] Error - Extrude Line - GMSH 2.12.0

Amod Kumar amod.cfd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 13:40:32 CEST 2017

Dear GMSH Team,

This is to bring to your notice following observations. I am using GMSH
2.12.0 and the geo file is attached.

1. Creating surface by rotate does not accept 2*pi [rad]. It just ignores.
I would advise to mention if there is any limitation on angle to be used in
"extrude by rotation".

2. The surface does created by rotation seems to be a bit strange [looking
at iso lines]. Please refer to the image attahed.

3. When rotation angle is specified pi [rad], one of the edges get turned
upside down. You may try by changing the value pi/2 to pi in the attached
geo file.

Please see if there is any issue with this version!

Regards,
Amod

*Twitter:*    @AmodK78,  *Web:* www.cfdyna.com
*LinkedIn:* https://www.linkedin.com/in/amod-kumar-4722375