[Gmsh] post-processing : first test

paul.carrico at free.fr paul.carrico at free.fr
Thu Jun 22 10:04:45 CEST 2017

Hi Guillaume,

Yes I played with such options, but strange to have 7 intervals when
asking for 10, and to note a different mapping when exporting to the
old/legacy .pos format (but in that case the bounds min/max differ)

I need to dig into the documentation to see if it's possible to write
"in hard"/to play with such options

Paul