[Gmsh] post-processing : first test

DILASSER Guillaume Guillaume.DILASSER at cea.fr
Thu Jun 22 08:56:19 CEST 2017

Hi Paul,

I think everything is related to the display options associated with your post processing view. I would suggest that you go to the Tools > Options menu and in the pop-up window select “View [0]” on the left list, to the “General” tab on the top, then change a few options :

·         Interval type : set it to Filled Isovalues or Continuous map.

·         The reason why your mapping is not “regular” is because the  range of the value to display does not match to the range of the data values. Change the range option to Custom, then click on the Min and Max button directly under it.

·         If you want, increase the “interval” option to to add the interval count in the filled iso-value mode.

·         To increase the number of digit in the legend of a view, change the Format option to something like “%.6g”.

Hope this helps, let me know if you still have questions,

Guillaume DILASSER
Doctorant SACM / LEAS
CEA - Centre de Saclay - Bât.123 - PC 319c
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex - France -

guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr<mailto:guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr>