[Gmsh] Problem with Gmsh output mesh

Chady Ghnatios cghnatios at ndu.edu.lb
Thu Jun 22 13:45:52 CEST 2017

Good morning,

I am using GMSH to create a 3D mesh of two mixers, one with solid vanes and the otters with slotted vanes. The .geo files are attached, I used tetrahedral first order 3D meshes. The output of the 'solid vane' sale seems to work perfectly on my PC and gives me good results in the finite elements code I use. However the output of the 'slotted vane file' gives me singular matrix in the same finite elements code, changing only the nodes and connectivity matrix inputs, nothing else. I think that GMSH is having hard time giving proper meshes for the slowed vanes geometry. Can you help me identify the error please?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Chady Ghnatios