[Gmsh] R: Gmsh .msh file

Alessandro Vicini alessandro.vicini at sitael.com
Thu Jun 29 13:52:04 CEST 2017

I have tried to export a mesh (with physical entities defined included volume) both checking or not the "save all" option.
It is one mesh with 57111 tetrahedra, 10553 nodes, 4946 boundary faces and 116695 internal faces.
However, the two mesh files differ only by 5306 lines, so these cannot be the connectivity of internal faces....