[Gmsh] Interpolating mesh values

Jeremy Theler jeremy at seamplex.com
Tue Nov 28 15:24:58 CET 2017

Hi Mayank
I have written that functionality into my own framework called wasora (www.seamplex.com/wasora)
Say you have a .msh file with point-wise defined data as inhttps://bitbucket.org/seamplex/wasora/src/0321d32894d66056e64b2035ac98887b7aa4f29b/examples/tiny.msh?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default
Then you would have a wasora input file like this onehttps://bitbucket.org/seamplex/wasora/src/0321d32894d66056e64b2035ac98887b7aa4f29b/examples/mesh_function_from_msh.was?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default
That would leave you a file "tiny-rect.dat" with the data from the msh file interpolated in a rectangular grid.The same should work for 3D meshes.
Let me know if you have any question.--jeremy thelerwww.seamplex.com id="-x-evo-selection-start-marker">