[Gmsh] How to select Pre/Post processing entity by location?

Shamsul Arefin mail.shanto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 15:40:52 CET 2017

This is a nice trick. Thanks Andrew.

However, this is only for selecting plane surfaces. I may have to tweak the code for Cylindrical Surfaces and also for more control over the shape of the geometry.

# It would have been better if I could know how entities are stored in an array. Say I extrude a surface to create a block. If this extrusion command is saved in an array, what would be the sequence of IDs in the array, of generated surfaces of the block.

​
Regards,
Shamsul Arefin
ph: 017655441319