[Gmsh] Error of meshing result of Gmsh

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Sun Jan 28 17:04:01 CET 2018

Dear Jun-yeong,

In Gmsh 3.0.6 the Surface() command duplicates the curves on its boundary, which in your model leads to some duplicated 1D meshes (you can check by e.g. displaying the line numbers in the gui).

Download the latest automated snapshot: this issue should be resolved. Attached is your file, modified to work with the newest builds - everything seems ok.