[Gmsh] 10-node tetrahedron elements

Michael Groß michael.gross at mb.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Aug 22 12:16:40 CEST 2018

Dear Christophe,

we have questions to your article

"A frontal approach to hex-dominant mesh generation".

We also tried to use gmesh for meshing existing CAD-data from the
homepage cited as Reference 41 in the above mentioned paper. But,
gmesh generates error messages concerning penetrated surfaces.

Could you give us hints for meshing such CAD-files with gmesh?

Many thanks

Michael

--
Prof. Michael Groß