[Gmsh] 10-node tetrahedron elements

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Sat Aug 25 20:15:43 CEST 2018

Dear Michael,

The problem stems from the "Transfinite" meshing constraints: the automatic "Transfinite Volume" command (i.e. when the corners of the transfinite interpolation are not provided) does not guarantee that the volume and surface meshes will match - it should thus be used carefully. In your case the commands are not necessary - remove them and you will get the expected mesh.

Christophe